Yoga Classes – Styles
Active yoga classes are fast paced and fitness oriented. A reasonable level of physical agility is advisable. Pose options for newbies to yoga. Ends with Shavasana. Active classes include – Balance Yoga, Yoga Trapeze and Dance Yoga.
Gentle yoga classes are accessible to all. They are slower, with more emphasis on stretching, holding and deeper breathing. Lots of pose options to suit all levels. Any comfortable, loose clothing is fine. Gentle classes include – Basics Yoga, Yin Yoga.
Active / Gentle Yoga
Combination class of both styles. Accessible to all whilst being dynamic. These classes are easy-going and fun, covering all levels of experience. Pose options to suit all levels and any movement restrictions. Active / Gentle classes include Flow Yoga.
Classes scheduled autumn 2018:
- Barts Hall, Broad St Orford Suffolk
- 6.30-7.30pm – Flow Yoga – Active / Gentle – Fun, fitness-oriented and friendly Ashtanga vinyasa – all levels. Great start to the week and a lovely, inclusive vibe.
- Starting Friday 2nd November
10.30-111.30am – Basics Yoga – Gentle – Introduction to Ashtanga vinyasa at a slow, steady, easy pace – all levels. Reward yourself with a Pump Street coffee afterwards.
- Fridays – October 2018
- Mint Fitness, Kings Field Aldeburgh Suffolk
- 11.10-11.55am – Flow Yoga – Active / Gentle – wind down from the week, fun vinyasa – all levels – book with Mint
CALENDAR Class schedule, all events and online booking.
Our yoga classes are suitable for all levels of yoga experience from zero to hero and all ages are welcome (under 16s with an adult). All mats and props are supplied or feel free to bring your own mat and a water bottle if you wish.
Hope to see you soon!
Model in photos – Birdy